Voces Vitales Argentina anuncia que se encuentra abierta la convocatoria para participar del VVGROW Fellowship Program 2016-2017, desarrollado por Vital Voices Global Partnership, un programa de un año focalizado en desarrollar las capacidades y habilidades concretas para mujeres dueñas de PYMES, para crear planes de negocios aplicables y hacer crecer sus empresas.
Se detallan a continuación los requisitos de inscripción e información sobre el programa.
Las postulaciones se recibirán hasta el 31 de enero de 2016. El proceso de selección y la implementación del programa se encuentran a cargo de Vital Voices Global Partnership. Voces Vitales Argentina difunde la convocatoria.
Las interesadas pueden aplicar online aquí.
Ingresar aquí o contactarse a email@example.com con el asunto “VV GROW Fellowship Application”.
VV GROW Fellowship Program
The VV GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive one-year accelerator program for women owners of small and medium businesses in Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa. The program includes customized business skills training, technical assistance, leadership development, and access to networks to grow their businesses and increase their leadership impact. Through global and regional online and in-person trainings, fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value paired with action-oriented plans. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and their communities to create jobs, stimulate long-term economic growth and produce wider social benefits.
VV GROW Fellows will gain knowledge and skills in the following topics:
- Business Planning: Guides fellows in validating their business growth goals and developing a plan to achieve those goals. By the end of the workshop, participants will have an actionable 3-5 year plan for business growth.
- Leadership Training: Utilizes the Vital Voices Leadership Model to instill methods of building leadership skills to positively impact their business, employees and wider community.
- Executive Financial Management: Equips fellows with the skills and knowledge to analyze, manage, and supervise the finances of their business.
- Networking for Business Professionals: Guides fellows to create their personal brand and “elevator pitch” to promote their business and successfully utilize new connections.
- Understanding Your Market: Guides fellows in identifying key market opportunities such as expanding existing markets and accessing new ones.
What does the fellowship include?
- Global Virtual Learning: Over 4-6 months fellows complete a series of webinars, assignments, online courses, assessments, and one-on-one calls with peers, Vital Voices staff, and trainers. Fellows assess the current state of their business and leadership in order to determine where they are and define specific business growth goals.
- Regional In-Person Training: Each year, fellows from each region gather in one country in their region to participate in a four-day regional, in-person training workshop that will guide them in creating an action plan outlining how they will accomplish their business growth goals.
- Growth Services and Support: Throughout the last 6 months of the fellowship, Vital Voices staff work with fellows to connect them to individualized growth services and support, based on the goals and action items in their action plan.
Implemented at the regional level, the program is localized to ensure that the program is applicable to women business owners and the business environments in which they operate.
Who can apply?
Vital Voices seeks applications from women business owners from Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa, who:
- Own a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years,
- Employ at least 3 full time staff, and
- Generate at least USD $40,000 in annual sales
Note: All content covered throughout the VV GROW Fellowship is delivered in English. English language proficiency is a requirement to participate in the program.
As an interested applicant, you:
- Are motivated to build the skills and make the changes needed to grow your business,
- Have demonstrated leadership within your community,
- Have the authority to make critical decisions within your business,
- Are excited to participate in a one year business accelerator program, and
- Are willing and committed to have your business growth tracked by Vital Voices for 1 year during the Fellowship, and 2 years afterwards through methods including online surveys and phone calls.
How can applicants apply?
Applicants can APPLY online at http://www.vitalvoices.org/what-we-do/issues/economic-empowerment/apply-vv-grow-fellowship
Upon receipt of the application, the applicant will receive a confirmation email from Vital Voices.
Note: This application should take approximately one hour to complete; however, the applicant will be able to save their answers and return to the application at any time. Applications are due by January 31, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
Who to contact for questions?
Should you have any questions regarding the program or application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: VV GROW Fellowship Application.